Along with the progressing growth of international business contacts, huge variety of channels used for reaching business partners, different expectations of clients, synergy of activities is becoming increasingly popular in marketing strategies. SEO, copywriting, social media marketing are no longer uninhabited islands and only combining the above in an effective way will generate conversion. The same thing applies in the translation industry, where transcreation is an expression of such an approach. Continue reading Transcreation – What is it and how to use it in growing a business?
- Must-have smartphone applications and computer software for translators
- How much can a Translator earn? Is it possible to put some money aside?
- Website globalization and localization – what are they?
- Organising remote work – how to work as a freelance translator
- Can machine translation help you in your daily work?
- The pros and cons of machine translation
- Freelance translator vs full-time translator – which is the better solution?
- What is Language interpretation?
- Where can I find a translator? Frequently asked questions regarding the Globtra Marketplace
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?