Do you run a business that offers services or products abroad? Are you an employee of the PR Department responsible for the company image? Perhaps as a sales representative, your duties include contact with international customers? In such cases, you will certainly need materials in a foreign language and their quality will be an evidence of the level of professionalism of the business you represent.
- Must-have smartphone applications and computer software for translators
- How much can a Translator earn? Is it possible to put some money aside?
- Website globalization and localization – what are they?
- Organising remote work – how to work as a freelance translator
- Can machine translation help you in your daily work?
- The pros and cons of machine translation
- Freelance translator vs full-time translator – which is the better solution?
- What is Language interpretation?
- Where can I find a translator? Frequently asked questions regarding the Globtra Marketplace
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?