Do you dream of your company having its representative offices abroad? Do you wish that your products or services are bought by people worldwide? In times of globalisation and e-commerce this is possible. However, there is one important factor that is required for success of such activities and that is localisation. We do not mean an attractive place for opening another office but a communication strategy.
- What is Language interpretation?
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?
- What are the qualities of a good translator? What do you need to know before ordering a translation service?
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!