Do you dream of your company having its representative offices abroad? Do you wish that your products or services are bought by people worldwide? In times of globalisation and e-commerce this is possible. However, there is one important factor that is required for success of such activities and that is localisation. We do not mean an attractive place for opening another office but a communication strategy.
- Must-have smartphone applications and computer software for translators
- How much can a Translator earn? Is it possible to put some money aside?
- Website globalization and localization – what are they?
- Organising remote work – how to work as a freelance translator
- Can machine translation help you in your daily work?
- The pros and cons of machine translation
- Freelance translator vs full-time translator – which is the better solution?
- What is Language interpretation?
- Where can I find a translator? Frequently asked questions regarding the Globtra Marketplace
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?