YouTube is a medium with huge reach – 1.9 billion registered users, over one billion hours per day of watched content and 91 countries with local versions of the service. We can go on and talk about statistics but one thing is key: YouTube may become your business ally if you use its promoting opportunities well. How can this be achieved? In today’s post, we will tell you one aspect that is important at the start of your adventure with YouTube: what language should you use to speak to your customers?Continue reading YouTube channel – in your native language or English?
- What is Language interpretation?
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?
- What are the qualities of a good translator? What do you need to know before ordering a translation service?
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!