YouTube is a medium with huge reach – 1.9 billion registered users, over one billion hours per day of watched content and 91 countries with local versions of the service. We can go on and talk about statistics but one thing is key: YouTube may become your business ally if you use its promoting opportunities well. How can this be achieved? In today’s post, we will tell you one aspect that is important at the start of your adventure with YouTube: what language should you use to speak to your customers?Continue reading YouTube channel – in your native language or English?
- Must-have smartphone applications and computer software for translators
- How much can a Translator earn? Is it possible to put some money aside?
- Website globalization and localization – what are they?
- Organising remote work – how to work as a freelance translator
- Can machine translation help you in your daily work?
- The pros and cons of machine translation
- Freelance translator vs full-time translator – which is the better solution?
- What is Language interpretation?
- Where can I find a translator? Frequently asked questions regarding the Globtra Marketplace
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?