Do you run a business that offers services or products abroad? Are you an employee of the PR Department responsible for the company image? Perhaps as a sales representative, your duties include contact with international customers? In such cases, you will certainly need materials in a foreign language and their quality will be an evidence of the level of professionalism of the business you represent.
- What is Language interpretation?
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?
- What are the qualities of a good translator? What do you need to know before ordering a translation service?
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!