You have just finished planning a promotion for the upcoming six months. The deadlines are approaching because the conference flyers were supposed to be printed yesterday and additionally, one of the partners has just sent terms of new agreement for using a media monitoring tool. What’s more, the tool is in English and they want it to be approved as soon as possible because “not much has changed in its content”. How can you deal with all of that?
- What is Language interpretation?
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?
- What are the qualities of a good translator? What do you need to know before ordering a translation service?
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!