You have just finished planning a promotion for the upcoming six months. The deadlines are approaching because the conference flyers were supposed to be printed yesterday and additionally, one of the partners has just sent terms of new agreement for using a media monitoring tool. What’s more, the tool is in English and they want it to be approved as soon as possible because “not much has changed in its content”. How can you deal with all of that?
- Must-have smartphone applications and computer software for translators
- How much can a Translator earn? Is it possible to put some money aside?
- Website globalization and localization – what are they?
- Organising remote work – how to work as a freelance translator
- Can machine translation help you in your daily work?
- The pros and cons of machine translation
- Freelance translator vs full-time translator – which is the better solution?
- What is Language interpretation?
- Where can I find a translator? Frequently asked questions regarding the Globtra Marketplace
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?