Translations vary – some involve working with simple text, while others require the translator to be familiar with specialised terms. This applies specifically to such industries as construction, finance, business or law. This is why it is a good idea to invest into good specialised dictionaries for translators. Why? So that you can continue to improve the quality of your work.Continue reading Specialised dictionaries for translators
- Must-have smartphone applications and computer software for translators
- How much can a Translator earn? Is it possible to put some money aside?
- Website globalization and localization – what are they?
- Organising remote work – how to work as a freelance translator
- Can machine translation help you in your daily work?
- The pros and cons of machine translation
- Freelance translator vs full-time translator – which is the better solution?
- What is Language interpretation?
- Where can I find a translator? Frequently asked questions regarding the Globtra Marketplace
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?