Translations vary – some involve working with simple text, while others require the translator to be familiar with specialised terms. This applies specifically to such industries as construction, finance, business or law. This is why it is a good idea to invest into good specialised dictionaries for translators. Why? So that you can continue to improve the quality of your work.Continue reading Specialised dictionaries for translators
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!
- Transkreacja – znaczenie w tłumaczeniach i marketingu
- Translation and Transcription – What’s The Difference?
- 5 Tips to Be an Efficient Freelance Translator