Well-managed email marketing is a powerful tool in building relations with customers. It makes it possible to learn their needs, expectations and to obtain feedback, but most of all – to sell a product or service. However, the strategy of creating relations that works well on a local market, may turn out useless in global communication. Why is that? Because only speaking in a given customer’s language will guarantee the possibility of contacting them.
- What is Language interpretation?
- How to prepare a course online and sell it well?
- What are the qualities of a good translator? What do you need to know before ordering a translation service?
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!