Along with the progressing growth of international business contacts, huge variety of channels used for reaching business partners, different expectations of clients, synergy of activities is becoming increasingly popular in marketing strategies. SEO, copywriting, social media marketing are no longer uninhabited islands and only combining the above in an effective way will generate conversion. The same thing applies in the translation industry, where transcreation is an expression of such an approach. Continue reading Transcreation – What is it and how to use it in growing a business?
- Computer game localization – a dream job? What does it involve?
- What does the job of a translator involve? Is it possible to work online?
- The freelancer strategy – everything you need to know about the work of a freelance translator
- Five applications for everyday language learning
- What are the best films for learning foreign languages? See the TOP 5 globtra.com suggestions
- 6 less obvious reasons to learn a foreign language
- Watch out, false friends are about!
- Transkreacja – znaczenie w tłumaczeniach i marketingu
- Translation and Transcription – What’s The Difference?
- 5 Tips to Be an Efficient Freelance Translator